Sunday, November 11, 2007

Most times in my life I try to make things/moments that are handed to me laughable and cheerful. But, there is another side to me that can come out of nowhere. Like today---

Haiku
[7 -5- 7]



Crimson with Amber & Gold
Calm silence broken
The brilliance, of a new day.
~A RED DAWN
© 2008 - Hootin' Anni

- - -



A lone whistle peals through
Brume of gray wisps dwell
The crack of waves resounding.
~ ANGEL MIST
© 2008 - Hootin' Anni

- - -



Lurching, hissing with the whiff
The wind shrieks my name
Forest rustles in the wind.
~ MOUNTAIN TEMPEST
© 2008 - Hootin' Anni

- - -



Simple, complex, nature's art
A lacework of silk
Original internet!
~"GOD'S" WEBSITE
© 2008 Hootin' Anni
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

My photo
I am a proud author of a photo album published through Amazon. A book of over 200 birds photographed by me throughout South Coastal Texas.. Retired, living in the coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico. -enjoying the sand and surf. I have these titles: daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother of two grandsons.

I enjoy music, movies, beach combing, pencil sketching, crocheting, and dabble in watercolor painting. My obsession: photography skills; and birding along the Coastal Birding Trails in our area.

Copyrighted Blog - No written content and/or photos can be copied without express consent of blog author!!
All Rights Reserved