Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Early one morning this summer, being outdoors in the yet still, quiet, darkness, I spied a lightning bug flitting around near the grass blade tops and it brought back memories.



SHINE FOR ME
© 2008 Hootin' Anni

In the darkness of the night
He's searching here and searching there,
Off in the distance, under the tree;
Atop a fern, or near the ground,
He hopes to see a flare.
He's waiting and hoping;
Expecting a response perhaps in the bush.
Soon, he espies it,
A bright yellow beam.....
The glow from his lady friend's tush!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

My photo
I am a proud author of a photo album published through Amazon. A book of over 200 birds photographed by me throughout South Coastal Texas.. Retired, living in the coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico. -enjoying the sand and surf. I have these titles: daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother of two grandsons.

I enjoy music, movies, beach combing, pencil sketching, crocheting, and dabble in watercolor painting. My obsession: photography skills; and birding along the Coastal Birding Trails in our area.

Copyrighted Blog - No written content and/or photos can be copied without express consent of blog author!!
All Rights Reserved