Friday, January 7, 2011

ECLIPSE OF DARKNESS©

An azure eclipse of mystery your eyes are.
Shrouded and alien with a hidden secret
Indigo twilight on a cold wintry landscape
Dazzling my every footpath of life with
the sparkle, the glow of a far away, distant star

Outwardly, a wild and untamed sky
your gazing orbs become celestial spheres
encircling my being like heaven on earth...
dancing with moon beams and starshine
rarely a ray of sunshine they imply

Inwardly, pools of the deep ocean's spray...
witness I, ignition of Spring's rebirth of iris blue
with exception; the virulence of a summer storm
the clarity of an Autumn morn
the winter's stark coldness that captures my heart...
enigmas of my mind and soul, yet
only to take my breath away...

An azure eclipse of mystery your eyes are.
The glow of a far, distant, silent reverie ... a star!




Eclipse of Darkness©
Copyrighted by
Hootin' Anni
2011
I wrote this in the courtroom yesterday out of boredom. LOL
photo monochrome
with color enhancement
courtesy of Google images
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

My photo
I am a proud author of a photo album published through Amazon. A book of over 200 birds photographed by me throughout South Coastal Texas.. Retired, living in the coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico. -enjoying the sand and surf. I have these titles: daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother of two grandsons.

I enjoy music, movies, beach combing, pencil sketching, crocheting, and dabble in watercolor painting. My obsession: photography skills; and birding along the Coastal Birding Trails in our area.

Copyrighted Blog - No written content and/or photos can be copied without express consent of blog author!!
All Rights Reserved