Friday, April 17, 2009

In the Bible
    "When evening comes, you say,
    'It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.'
    And in the morning,
    'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.'"
    Matthew 16:2-3 -- [Jesus]
From Shakespeare
    Like a red morn that ever yet betokened,
    Wreck to the seaman, tempest to the field,
    Sorrow to the shepherds, woe unto the birds,
    Gusts and foul flaws to herdmen and to herds.

With the North Americans, it goes
    Red sky at night, sailor's delight,
    Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
In Anni's book of thoughts
    "It's beautiful!!!
    Isn't it?"
    My walking hour -from my camera- April 15th 2009 [below] Sorry they're kinda blurred, I was walking at a fast pace and didn't want to stop, but slowed down a little to press the shutter....




In early hours, the sky is zinc
There's peace and tranquility everywhere
To walk alone; my emotions unwinding,
I untangle the unwanted.... I think.
I'm breathless, speechless,
there's no restraint
Above, what comes in view,
The work of our Maker with brush in hand...
Sky of red...mixed....yet, blue!
O'My!! What He can paint!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

My photo
I am a proud author of a photo album published through Amazon. A book of over 200 birds photographed by me throughout South Coastal Texas.. Retired, living in the coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico. -enjoying the sand and surf. I have these titles: daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother of two grandsons.

I enjoy music, movies, beach combing, pencil sketching, crocheting, and dabble in watercolor painting. My obsession: photography skills; and birding along the Coastal Birding Trails in our area.

Copyrighted Blog - No written content and/or photos can be copied without express consent of blog author!!
All Rights Reserved