Thursday, February 5, 2009

<><><>

haiku
A Japanese poem composed of three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables.
my word prompt for today "Texas"
    Everything's Bigger
    A world all its own and more
    Drawls, 'bonnets blue', stars



<><><>
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

My photo
I am a proud author of a photo album published through Amazon. A book of over 200 birds photographed by me throughout South Coastal Texas.. Retired, living in the coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico. -enjoying the sand and surf. I have these titles: daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother of two grandsons.

I enjoy music, movies, beach combing, pencil sketching, crocheting, and dabble in watercolor painting. My obsession: photography skills; and birding along the Coastal Birding Trails in our area.

Copyrighted Blog - No written content and/or photos can be copied without express consent of blog author!!
All Rights Reserved