Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I wrote this yesterday after knowing that we were going to have a sunny day, while I stopped to watch the sun rise. Finally!!!!




What's this? What's this peeking through the tree?
Forever and a day it was hidden from me...
Weeks upon weeks Weeks upon weeks; times three!
A December day, this warm globe'll guarantee
I'll now be dancing in the streets with so much glee.
Today in my heart, there is ecstacy...
No grayness today, I'm shouting: "It's about time! Whoop-eeee!"

Sky of blue surrounds this sphere. Can you see?
It surprised us both this morn'; Bud and me!
Me thinks, no ...I know you all hafta agree...
This thing peeking through the tree?
It's given us bliss, the two of us decree.
What? You say it is blinding thee?

The sun, the sun, I foresee!!!
Yellow, and round, well I'll be!!...just, fiddle dee dee!
Fresh and so needed I bellow out, "GEE!"..
"Sun, stay around a while", I shouted my plea...
Today, this golden orb is shining down on me.
FINALLY!!!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

My photo
I am a proud author of a photo album published through Amazon. A book of over 200 birds photographed by me throughout South Coastal Texas.. Retired, living in the coastal area of the Gulf of Mexico. -enjoying the sand and surf. I have these titles: daughter, sister, wife, mother and grandmother of two grandsons.

I enjoy music, movies, beach combing, pencil sketching, crocheting, and dabble in watercolor painting. My obsession: photography skills; and birding along the Coastal Birding Trails in our area.

Copyrighted Blog - No written content and/or photos can be copied without express consent of blog author!!
All Rights Reserved